- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!
- Makeup to 11 questions and ask them to your nominees.
- Notify your 11 nominees.
A very sincere “Thank You” to Salman Wani (Kash Voice) for nominating Jar of Poetry. Though at a distance, our words and passion for poetry make us one.
Here are 11 facts about me
- Proud father of a nine-year-old boy who loves reading and writing
- Became a published poet at 16
- I’m afraid of glass breaking
- My cat tells me when to sleep
- My first name (John-Anthony) is from both my grandfathers. They inspired me through their stories and memories.
- I started journaling at 9 years old from the Nickelodeon show, “Doug”
- Paddle boarding is my favorite sport
- While recording, I make funny noises so I’m paying attention while editing the audio
- I wake up at 4 am every day (yes, even on weekends)
- I never attended my high school graduation
- I take myself seriously—and realize how funny it is
What real happiness means to you?
It’s a genuine feeling that you are obligated to keep and share at the same time.
Comment on “Life, a journey”.
Just keep going, take breaks in between, and enjoy the things you experience.
How much respect is important for the foundation of relationships?
Definitely a lot. It has to be strong and stable to last eons beyond lifetimes.
What parents mean in your life?
My perfect imperfectionists that give insight on how to live life. I love asking them for advice!
How do you balance criticism and appreciation?
By treating them the same. It’s given to you for a reason. Acknowledge it, learn from it, and keep writing.
Which is your favorite book?
The Hungry Caterpillar
What are your ultimate aims in life?
To show my son that nobody knows our limits except ourselves and to enjoy the memories of all the things I’ve done in life.
Write one thought of yours?
If tomorrow is a day, then why does it end in a “W”?
What message do you want to give to people out there?
Words, food, and thoughts are the few things people should kindly share. Granted, some of us may not know how to write, cook, or express the same way but at least acknowledge their efforts.
How you see death?
Another chance at a different life.
What is a responsibility?
A destined duty that we are to fulfill.
- Distilled Silence
- Holli Gibbs
- PJM Caporn
- Luna(tik) Enigma
- David Ferland
- The Beth of Both Worlds
Here are your questions
Which fictional character would you like to sit and chat with?
When you’re not writing, what do you like to do?
Where do some of your ideas come from?
What is your biggest fear when you write?
If you were to be transported into a story, which book would it be?
What’s your favorite time of year?
What word do you like to use the most when speaking?
What’s the most spontaneous thing you have ever done?
Which chore do you like doing the most?
What is your favorite “Go-to” snack?
Do you have a unique talent you would like to share?